- I have learnt how to compare different magazines to give myself inspiration and ideas and then include them in my own work but made more personal to my design
- i have also learnt how to construct my page similar to well-know and established magazines but also keep a simple approach
- I have also learnt how to construct my page for a teenage target audience and keep the genre of my music obvious through the house style
- How to use Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign to structure my page together and make it look professional by adding final touches
- I had some experience with these programmes as i took Media Studies at GCSE, this gave me an advantage when creating these magazines as i was already familiar with the software
i think that i would be a lot more confident in producing bigger projects like this one compared to the preliminary task. This is due to learning how to construct bigger pieces of work and having to meet strict deadlines.


No comments:
Post a Comment